LINK ►►► DOWNLOAD
Corona Renderer 4 Hotfix 1 For 3DS MAX 2013-2020
Other notable new features are:
- The complete rewrite of Corona Renderer’s raycasting engine, with the aim of making it the best 2.5D raycasting engine in the market
- A new interactive node-based control flow, allowing for easy custom rendering pipeline creation
- A fast new shader for the new renderer
- A dedicated shader for translucent objects
- A native OSX renderer
- A dedicated Windows renderer
- A new GUI for Corona Renderer (Windows only)
- A completely redesigned icon
This is by far the biggest update since the release of Corona Renderer 4 in the Fall of 2014. The main purpose in designing Corona Renderer 4 Hotfix 1 for 3DS Max was to gather all the changes that have been introduced over the past year, and its unmissable features including the complete rewrite of the renderer’s state-of-the-art raycasting engine. To be able to achieve its purpose, the Corona team had to squeeze in many other features and improvements, while also venturing further into the unknowns of future cinema lighting applications.
First and foremost, the all-new raycasting engine is the lynchpin of Corona Renderer 4 Hotfix 1 for 3DS Max. It’s a completely new approach to raycasting, while at the same time taking into account the previous experience the Corona team has with this component to ensure industry-quality results (there are no rendering mistakes or artifacts anymore).